LifeSurance.info – For some people, doing breakfast is a must. However, there are also those who avoid breakfast especially those who are too early because they are on an intermittent fasting diet. Now, which one is right? Can I have breakfast or not?
Breakfast Rules When Dieting
Actually, when talking about breakfast we can not hook it with a diet. Every diet rule has its own and unique way. Meanwhile, breakfast is the basic thing to do to get energy in the morning.
Every night, we will sleep for 7-9 hours. During sleep, the body will fast. Once awake, the body will run out of energy so that inevitably has to be filled. Even though breakfast is okay we can’t just eat it carelessly.
A Slimmer Breakfast Menu
There is a wide selection of breakfast menus to choose from. If you have a goal to have a slim body, then try to consume several types of breakfast menus that make you slim the following:
- Coffee or tea
Breakfast rules are correct
Breakfast can be done but must meet several criteria below.
- Try not to eat a lot of simple carbohydrates. Simple carbohydrates consist of white rice, instant noodles, or something sweet.
- Try eating portions of medium and not too much. If you eat large amounts of food let alone simple carbohydrates, drowsiness can appear.
- Avoid being overly acidic or spicy. If you have a sensitive stomach, you will most likely feel intense pain. Therefore just eat that tastes not too extreme.
- Protein and fiber are the most important. Carbohydrates may, but complex types such as brown rice can increase satiety so that for several hours until lunch will not be hungry.
- Fruits and vegetables are also highly recommended because they do not overload digestion.
Are you the type that likes breakfast or just go straight for lunch? If breakfast is rather a lot, about sleepy or ordinary at work? Hopefully, the list of breakfast menus that make you slim down on the food above can add to your recommendations.