LifeSurance.info – Some health and diet practitioners recommend that we all eat a wide variety of foods every day. Why must there be many kinds? Each food contains its nutrition. By consuming many things, nutritional needs will be met, starting from macronutrients and micronutrients.
Most of us cannot fulfill our nutritional needs perfectly. Therefore, supplements are made according to needs. Unfortunately, supplements are no better than nutrients that come from food.
Highly nutritious food which is equivalent to a multivitamin
If you want to meet all the nutrients your body needs, eating lots of food is recommended. However, some of the foods or food ingredients below are quite complete in nutrition, and can even outperform multivitamin tablets.
- Shelled seafood
How to fulfill daily nutrition perfectly
Fulfilling daily nutrition is not easy, but it must be done so that essential nutrients are not deficient. Here’s how to fulfill daily nutrition properly and perfectly.
- As much as possible to meet daily calorie needs. If in one day you need about 2,000-2,500 calories, fill them all, except when you are on a diet, deficits must be created.
- Use a variety of food ingredients. You don’t need to cook with 5-10 vegetables. Just use 2-3 types as long as there are green and other colors, for example, red. Each vegetable will provide additional essential nutrients for the body.
- The concept of 4 healthy 5 perfect can still be used. Every time you eat food, try to have nutrition with this concept. You don’t have to fulfill everything, for example, just make it complete at lunch. At breakfast, you can reduce simple carbohydrates and in the afternoon you can reduce protein.
- Know the content of the food that is being eaten. You don’t have to go into detail down to the nutrient level, just know whether these foods contain carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. Then submit it to the note-taking application that is currently on the internet. With this application, you just need to input the amount of food and all the nutrients will appear.
- Even though it’s complicated, always weigh every food you eat. At first, it may seem like a hassle, but once you get used to it, you can intuitively guess how much food is being eaten.
- Understand the symptoms of vitamin and mineral disorders in the body. Sometimes we eat carefully, but the body’s condition continues to deteriorate due to deficiencies of several important nutrients. For example, if the eyes become a little blurry, it means that you are deficient in vitamin A.
- From the symptoms that appear as much as possible to know the cause. Furthermore, increase nutritional intake from food. If it’s not optimal, then the last option is to use supplements.
Here are some examples of foods that are high in nutrition and have very high nutritional value. In your opinion, what foods can be relied on to meet daily nutritional needs? Hopefully, the above reviews are helpful, yes!