LifeSurance.info – Eating with family may not be done right now, either because of each other’s busy activities, eating separately in front of the television, or while playing a smartphone. Though eating together is very beneficial for physical and mental health! Let’s see the full explanation below.
Benefits of Family Eating
Eating with the family is a tradition that is not just about enjoying food and getting nutrition, there are many other benefits that we can get if we spend time together at the family dining table every day.
Here are some benefits of eating with family:
1. Giving Healthy Eating Habits
2. Strengthening Family Ties
3. Enhancing Children’s Intelligence
4. Teach Discipline
5. Improve Family Communication
6. Building Children’s Self-Esteem
7. Preventing Drug Abuse, Alcohol, and Smoking
8. Helps Reduce Stress
9. Reducing the Risk of Obesity in the Future
10. Help Cyberbullying Children
11. Bequeath Healthy Habits for Children