LifeSurance.info – There are various causes of back pain that make the back muscles feel stiff and painful. Some people may have experienced back pain due to fatigue or carrying a heavy burden on their backs. Find out what are the habits that cause back pain and how to overcome them.
Causes of Back Pain
The backbone or vertebra serves to support the body and facilitate body movement. The human back consists of complex muscular structures, ligaments, tendons, and spinal sequences. All these organs work together to form a framework and protect internal organs.
Often, there is a problem in the cartilage in the spine that causes back pain. In some cases, the cause of back pain is unknown and generally can disappear without special treatment.
The following are the most common causes of back pain, namely:
1. Tense muscles
2. Problems with Spinal Discs
5. Posture and habits
6. Cauda Equina Syndrome
7. Spinal Cancer
Those are the various habits that cause back pain, the most common. Back pain can occur suddenly and can usually heal with a massage or adequate rest.
How to deal with back pain
Generally, a person experiences back pain for the longest-lasting for 6 weeks to 3 months depending on the cause and the treatment underwent.
The following are ways to deal with back pain, namely:
- Topical Medication: Use ointment or topical medication for pain. Apply to the area of the back that is painful as needed until the symptoms heal.
- Massage: How to deal with back pain naturally is by gentle massage on the back to relax tense muscles.
- Stretch – If your back starts to ache, stretch immediately to avoid back pain.
If the natural way to deal with back pain doesn’t work for you, you can see a doctor. Generally, the doctor will recommend:
- Pain Relief Medications: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen to relieve back pain.
- Muscle Relaxers: Your doctor may also recommend a topical medication for muscle relaxants to relax stiff, stiff muscles.
- Antidepressant drugs: In some conditions, your doctor will prescribe tricyclic antidepressants to relieve chronic back pain
- Injection: If back pain radiates to the feet, your doctor may suggest a cortisone injection to treat nerve inflammation.
Back pain is affected by physical conditions. You should prevent back pain by getting enough rest, stretching, exercising muscles by exercising, and maintaining weight.
That’s the discussion about the causes of back pain, how to deal with back pain, etc. Hopefully, this health information can help you in maintaining daily health.