LifeSurance.info – Knowing how to get rid of belly fat becomes important, because compared to other parts of the body, the most dangerous location for storing fat is in the stomach. So, how to burn belly fat effectively and safely? Check out the full explanation below.
How to Get Rid of Fat in the Stomach Safely
Fat in the stomach is more than just a disorder that makes your clothes narrow, this condition is far more dangerous because this type of fat which is often called visceral fat is a major risk factor for type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and other metabolic diseases.
Although losing fat in this area may be more difficult than other body parts, there are a number of things you can do to reduce excess belly fat. Here are ways to get rid of belly fat that you can try, including:
1. Increase the intake of soluble fiber
2. Avoid foods that contain trans fats
3. Limiting Alcohol Consumption
4. Consumption of Foods High in Protein
5. Managing Stress
6. Limiting Consumption of Sweet Foods
7. Aerobic Sports (Cardio)
8. Reducing Carbohydrate Intake
9. Using Coconut Oil for Cooking
10. Weight Training
11. Limiting the Consumption of Sweet Drinks
12. Improve Sleep Quality
13. Consumption of Fatty Fish Once a Week
14. Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar
15. Consumption of Food, Beverage, or Probiotic Supplements
16. Try Intermittent Fasting
17. Consumption of Green Tea
Well, that’s a variety of ways to get rid of belly fat that you can do. Good luck!