LifeSurance.info – Diarrhea medication — medical or natural — must be given immediately when symptoms of diarrhea first appear. The reason is, although it looks trivial diarrhea is a deadly disease. This is because when diarrhea the body loses a lot of fluids until it becomes dehydrated. Find out what drugs can be used as a way to treat diarrhea below!
Natural Diarrhea Medication (First Aid)
When diarrhea starts to attack, giving natural diarrhea medication can be done as a form of first aid in diarrhea. What natural medicines can be consumed?
3. BRAT (Banana, Rice, Applesauce, Toast)
5. Guava Leaf Extract
6. Chamomile Tea
7. Salty Cookies
Therefore, the way to treat diarrhea so that it does not get worse is not to forget to drink lots of water. That way, the body can avoid dehydration.
Medical Diarrhea Medication
If the diarrhea condition does not heal and instead gets worse, how to treat diarrhea must be done by providing medical diarrhea medication that you can buy at the pharmacy. Here are the choices of medical drugs you need to know.
5. Bismuth Subsalicylate
Use this medicine in accordance with the instructions for use listed on the product packaging. If diarrhea does not heal, immediately see a doctor get further medical treatment.
Rules for Correct Use of Diarrhea Medication
As mentioned earlier, the use of drugs to treat diarrhea must be precise so that the effectiveness of the drug is truly optimal. Here are some rules for using diarrhea medication that you need to pay attention to:
- Consult your doctor first if you plan to use natural ingredients as a treatment medium.
- Natural ingredients ONLY function as first aid and if diarrhea is still in a mild stage.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking other medicines at the same time. This is to find out whether the drug being consumed has an interaction or not with the diarrhea medication that you want to prescribe.
- Take the medication that is prescribed by your doctor regularly and according to the dosage.
In addition, do a number of other activities supporting the healing of diarrhea such as adequate rest and avoid food or drinks that can actually aggravate conditions such as spicy food and soft drinks.