LifeSurance.info – There are various benefits of celery juice that is useful for health. Although useful, most people consider this plant from the Apiaceae family only as a food supplement. What are the properties of celery juice that can be obtained by the body? How to make delicious celery juice? Check out the full explanation below.
Health Benefits of Celery Juice
This plant is often only used as a food supplement, so many people do not consider it an important intake. In fact, with a variety of ingredients that are in celery, it makes it an important plant in supporting health.
The following are the various benefits of celery juice that you can get, including:
1. Reducing the Risk of Cancer
2. Helps Maintain Blood Pressure
3. Reducing the risk of hyperlipidemia
4. Prevents Neurogenesis
5. Strengthen Bones
6. Helps Lose Weight
7. Reducing Chronic Inflammation in the Body
8. Helps Hydrate the Body
9. Maintain Blood Sugar Levels
10. Protect Eyesight
11. Reducing the Risk of Birth Defects
How to Make Celery Juice
Once you know the benefits of celery juice as above, everyone knows that celery has a unique taste so that not everyone can comfortably drink it. Here is a delicious celery juice recipe that you can try:
Tools and Materials:
- Cutting board
- 1-2 bunch celery
- 1 small pineapple
- 1/2 lime seeds
- 150-200 ml of boiled water
How to make
- Wash celery, pineapple, and lime.
- Cut the stem base of the stem and leaves.
- After cutting, put it into a blender.
- After putting all the celery into the blender, give lime juice, chunks of pineapple, and enough water.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Before pouring into a glass, you must first use a filter.
- Celery juice is ready to be served.